Radiation oncology therapy is offered in cooperation with the cancer center.
- Two linear accelerators to provide radiation treatment.
- Computerized tomography scanner, simulator and 3-D treatment planning.
- External beam irradiation, including electron boots for breast cancer lesions and superficial radiation therapy for skin cancer.
- Radioactive seed implants for prostate cancer.
- IMRT (intensity modulated radiation therapy) delivers higher radiation doses directly to cancer cells while sparing more of the surrounding healthy tissues.
- Portal imaging to provide instant digital images for treatment verifications.
- PET/CT (positron emission tomography) is used in combination with CT to evaluate and stage cancer.
Radiation Oncology Center
504 Sixth St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
View a Map | Get Driving Directions
Back to top