St. Joseph Regional Medical Center's magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services are delivered using a Digital GE MRI unit which uses state-of-the-art software for reconstruction. This advanced MRI improves both acquisition speed and resolution for better image quality and greater patient comfort.
Our images are read by radiologist specialists for each area, including musculoskeletal, neurology and general radiology. Most patients can be scheduled in the same day that they call.
- Neurological imaging
- Routine neurological imaging (to include imaging of the pituitary and auditory canals).
- Diffusion imaging.
- Neurovascular imaging
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) of the brain and carotid vessel.
- Magnetic resonance veinography (MRV).
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- All joint imaging.
- Musculature imaging.
- Breast MRI
- To include MRI guided breast biopsies
- Vascular imaging
- Renal MRA.
- Peripheral vascular MRA with runoff.
- Body imaging
- Organ specific MRI.
- Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography.
415 Sixth St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
View a Map | Get Driving Directions
Back to top