When stress, anxiety or depression seriously interferes with your family or work life, our caring and professional staff is here to help you get back on track. We offer a range of outpatient mental health services and treatment options for adults 18 and older.
Our experienced clinical staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and registered nurses.
Services We Offer
- Assessment and evaluation: Professionals evaluate your mental health needs and design a treatment program for you.
- Psychiatric services: Our psychiatrists provide a thorough evaluation, prescribe appropriate medication and monitor treatment progress.
- Individual therapy: You and your therapists work together to learn new ways to solve problems and lead a fulfilling life.
- Group therapy: Work with others with similar issues to develop new skills and abilities to effectively solve problems.
- Crisis response, assessment and referral: When emotional problems require immediate help, call for a crisis appointment.
Contact Us and Hours
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outpatient Mental Health Center
428 Sixth Ave.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone: 208-799-6500 or 1-800-799-3997
View a Map | Get Driving Directions
Back to top