Vestibular & Balance Rehabilitation
Vestibular rehabilitation is an individualized program to treat patients who have vertigo, dizziness or balance disorders.
Have You Ever Experienced:
- Episodes of spinning?
- Periods of light-headedness?
- Trouble focusing or reading?
- Loss of balance or frequent falls?
- Increased fatigue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from vestibular & balance rehabilitation.
Your Therapists Will Evaluate You to Determine:
- Position or movements that may cause dizziness.
- Balance deficits that may interfere with your ability to perform daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, walking, driving or shopping.
- Visual function, as it relates to eye-head coordination required for reading, driving or walking.
Your Vestibular Therapy Program Includes:
- Exercises to help you stop or reduce symptoms of dizziness.
- Balance training.
- Techniques you can use to decrease symptoms of dizziness and imbalance while performing daily activities.
415 Sixth St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
View a Map | Get Driving Directions
Back to top