St. Joseph Heart & Vascular Center offers the most complete cardiology services
between Boise and Spokane.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is designated as a level I cardiac center offering the most comprehensive cardiology services between Boise and Spokane. With our team of board-certified cardiologists, each having over 30 years of experience, you can get the care you need right here at home.
In addition, our skilled team includes qualified registered nurses and cardiovascular technicians to assist in excellent patient care.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center provides high-quality cardiovascular services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our physicians coordinate your care during a cardiac emergency - when time matters most. St. Joseph’s has a state of the art interventional procedure lab, along with an onsite clinic, offering everything from preventative to diagnostic cardiology services and follow-up care.
Our physicians & team are available to diagnose and treat all types of heart problems from common to complex including:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease Using balloons, Stents, and Rotoblation
- Congestive Heart Failure Including Biventricular Pacemaker Devices
- High blood pressure
- Evaluation of Chest Pains, Shortness of Breath, & Palpitations
- Heart Rhythm Problems, Syncopal Episodes
- Pacemaker, Internal Defibrillator, & Loop Recorder Implantation
- Pacemaker Follow-Up, Adjustment, and Battery Replacement
- Preventative Cardiology
- Women’s Heart Disease
Available non-invasive CARDIAC Testing
Our Non-Invasive Cardiac Diagnostics department at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center performs the following procedures both inpatient and outpatient:
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- Cardiac Stress Testing With and Without Imaging
- Cardiac Event Monitoring With Holter Monitors & Event Recorders For 30 Days At A Time
- Echocardiograms Including Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Calcium Scoring
neuro & interventional radiology
Dr. John Ho is a dual-fellowship trained Neuro & Interventional Radiologist. He provides emergent and non-emergent interventions with follow-up care and consults in office.
- Complex Vascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Venous Disease
- Complex Neurological Interventions
- Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)
- Stroke & Aneurysm Coiling
- Intra-Cranial Stenting
- Carotid Disease
- Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins
For information about Neuro & Interventional Radiology, click below:
Patient Care Team
The Heart & Vascular Team Includes:
Mirek Sochanski, MD
Hanna Konarzewska, MD
John Ho, MD
Vascular & Interventional Radiologist
Learn more about your heart and vascular health, including heart attack signs and maintenance tips for a healthy heart.
Join us for a St. Joseph event or class for the chance to meet our staff and supporters in the community.