We treat your employees like you do! With compassion, fairness and excellent quality care.
The Occupational Medicine Clinic is a proud part of the St. Joseph Regional Medical Center. We understand that each employer is unique and will work with you to create a custom occupational medicine profile to meet your employee's needs, from annual health screenings to post injury check ups.
The St. Joseph Occupational Medicine Clinic works closely with employers to minimize the costs of work-related injuries and illnesses. Conveniently located on Southway Avenue, our occupational medicine team provides experience and expertise. Our clinic is a valuable resource for all employers, big and small, in the region and is dedicated to the health and safety of workers and workplaces. The clinic offers comprehensive services to its customers with the goal of injury and illness prevention, health maintenance, and early rehabilitation when injuries and/or health problems occur in the workplace.
Contact the Occupational Medicine office at:
222 Southway Ave
Lewiston, ID 83501
Dr. Kevin Chicoine
Dr. Kevin Chicoine, the region's only Board Certified Occupational Medicine physician with over 30 years of experience is a proud member of the St. Joseph Medical Group. He became the Global Corporate Medical Director of Occupational Medicine for Dow's pharmaceutical division. He also served as the Global Manager of Industrial Hygiene within the pharmaceutical division. For the past 14 years, he has been providing patient care in Occupational Medicine as part of the St. Alphonsus Medical Group in Boise, Idaho.
Dr. Chicoine's experience with Occupational Medicine has given him the opportunity to work with a wide array of employees and employers, including:
- Retail Employees
- Construction (Residential, Commercial & Road)
- Service Industry
- Agriculture and Logging
- Police Officers
- Healthcare Providers
- School Districts
- Higher Education
Occupational Medicine Specialist
Diagnostics and Treatments
Make us your one-stop clinic:
- Hearing Testing (Audiometry)
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- DOT Physicals
Services we offer
The St. Joseph Occupational Medicine Clinic offers many services for employees and employers.
- Occupational Injury & Disease Management
- Pre-Placement Evaluations
- Occupational Health Surveillance
- Occupational Fitness for Duty
- Ergonomic Worksite Consultations
- Occupational Toxicology
- Medical approval for respitory use.
- Employment related drug & alcohol testing.
benefits of an occupational medicine program
Occupational Medicine is committed to providing cost-effective, quality medical care, controlling time loss and promoting early return to work through:
- Appropriate injury treatment and management by our board-certified physician
- Continuity of care by seeing the same provider for all follow-up visits
- Ongoing communication between healthcare professional, employer, surety and patient
- Keeping employers informed through phone and fax
- Advanced Diagnostic and Imaging Services
- Referred to a physician who is sensitive to both employee and employer.
Utilizing our occupational medicine clinic enables us to provide employees comprehensive care from our:
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- 56 Providers
- Specialties to meet your needs
- Primary care to meet your everyday needs
- Surgical care