When cancer is close to home, your treatment should be too.
Part of the St. Joseph comprehensive Cancer program, our Radiation Oncology Center delivers advanced cancer care, here at home. Our expert providers specialize in radiation treatment for cancer and oncology care and use state-of-the-art technology. We are conquering cancer and restoring your health & wellness. We are your team in the fight against cancer.
Our Radiation Oncology Services:
- Two linear accelerators to provide radiation treatment
- CT simulator, and 3-D treatment planning
- External beam radiation, including electron boosts for breast cancer lesions and superficial radiation therapy for skin cancer
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) delivers higher radiation doses directly to cancer cells while sparing more of the surrounding healthy tissues
- IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy) portal imaging to provide instant digital images for treatment verifications
- PET/CT (positron emission tomography) is used in combination with CT to evaluate and stage cancer
- Radioisotope treatment for bone pain with Xofigo and Quadramet
- SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy) provides highly precise treatment of tumors in the lung, liver, and other sites
patient care team
affiliations and partnerships
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
The region’s only cancer program, including the St. Joseph Cancer Center & Blood Institute and Radiation Oncology, is proud to become a network member of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. This membership will expand our clinical care network and increase access to specialty cancer care options.
Summit Cancer Centers
St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center’s Cancer Center works in partnership with Summit Cancer Centers to offer expert radiation oncology physician services to patients in the region. We are proud to have Dr. Theresa Pagliuca, a board-certified Radiation Oncologist, providing professional radiation oncology services for patients at the St. Joseph’s Radiation Oncology Center.
Commission on Cancer
The Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS), recognizes cancer care programs for their commitment to providing comprehensive, high-quality, and multidisciplinary patient-centered care. The CoC is dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients through standard-setting, prevention, research, education, and the monitoring of comprehensive quality care.