Breast Imaging CenterCall 208.799.6505
Offering Patient-Centered Care and 3D Mammography
The St. Joseph Breast Imaging Center is a full-service breast health center that features 3D mammography screening and diagnostic workups with the comfort, privacy and compassion every woman deserves.
The St. Joseph Breast Imaging Center is committed to providing the highest quality breast imaging services. Our pleasant, state-of-the-art, spa-like environment is tailored to help you feel comfortable and well cared for. Our staff is focused on breast imaging and you are encouraged to actively participate in managing your breast health.
Our radiologic technologists, who have their advanced certification through the American Registry of Radiological Technologists, perform all mammography exams. Breast imaging is read by experienced, board-certified radiologists at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center.
St. Joseph Breast Imaging Center patients have access to a same-day, complete diagnostic workup. Multiple appointment options and a streamlined registration process are offered. Our professional staff has designed a workflow that enhances timeliness and improves the quality of care provided. Diagnosis of potentially cancerous tissue can be done quickly, allowing patients to be referred to their treatment options as soon as possible. This critical step greatly improves survival rates and overall quality of life.
Working together with our patients and other support services, we are the leaders in breast health care. The goal of the St. Joseph Breast Imaging Center is to reduce the mortality rate of breast cancer in our community through early detection and access to treatment.
The Breast Imaging Center is designed for maximum efficiency, giving our patients a "one-stop" comprehensive service.
Our Breast Imaging Services Include:
- Advanced 3D digital mammography and diagnosis
- Expert trained providers
- The gold standard for demonstrated safety and quality imaging
- Patient Navigator serves as a personal resource
- Spa-like atmosphere created for your privacy and comfort
- 40% fewer callbacks
- Greater accuracy
- Peace of mind
- Conveniently located
- Convenient parking
- Efficient appointments and streamlined registration
- A dedicated, caring, and highly trained staff that is sensitive to every patient's experience.
- Attractive and comfortable surroundings that include personal touches like soft comfortable robes, and spa music.
- A Patient Navigator who serves as a treatment guide for future care, answering questions, explaining treatment options, assisting with procedures, navigating the health care system and supporting breast cancer patients throughout the continuum of care.
- Comprehensive care with access to various medical disciplines.
- Access to support resources including support groups, exercise programs, physical and emotional therapies, etc.