The healthcare industry offers a wide array of career opportunities and St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is here to help you grow in your career!
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center offers an array of exciting and challenging career paths for all professions within the healthcare industry and is dedicated to providing our staff with growth opportunities internally and promoting and recognizing professional development.
Did you know that you don’t have to be an RN to work in Healthcare? St. Joseph Regional Medical Center has job opportunities in many different areas which include but are not limited to Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Development, Dietary Services, Environmental Services, Imaging Services, Rehab, Marketing and much more! If you are interested in exploring careers in healthcare please view our available positions.
Training Opportunities for Registered Nurses
SJRMC is committed to set you up for success for a meaningful healthcare career! We will give you support, clinical competence using evidence-based practice, structured orientation, and countless opportunities for online continuing education! Training includes but is not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive orientation plans with preceptor-led orientation
- 10 month Nurse Residency Program for all new graduate nurses with monthly workshops providing interactive learning and skill development in the simulation lab.Topics Include: Reality shock, medication safety, EKG-cardiac care basics, critical thinking, end of life care, code blue simulation, and more!
- Dedicated class time to network with other recent graduates
- Access to Nursing Reference Center Plus including the mobile app to obtain the most current evidence-based answers to your clinical questions, videos, images, diseases, condition, drug information, lab values, and more.
- Continuing Education (CE) Center via HealthStream with thousands of free courses including certification preparation courses
- New graduates hired into Critical Care, Emergency Department and Operating Room will receive additional training which includes:Essentials of Critical Care Orientation (ECCO) through the American Association of
- Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
- Emergency Nurses Orientation (ENO 2.0) through Emergency Nurses Association (ENA).
- AORN PeriOp 101 through the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses.