- How do I apply for a position at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center?
We ask all candidates to submit an application online for each position they would like to be considered for (we are unable to accept paper applications):
- Enter the Keyword or Job Opening ID for the position you are interested in and click search.
- Select the position that interests you. Then click Apply Now.
- You can log into your existing account, or create a username (your email address) and password.
After logging in, you can apply with or without a resume. We recommend that you do submit a resume with your application.
- How do I know if my application was submitted?
You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been received.
- Once my application has been submitted, how long will it take until I am contacted?
Generally, you will be contacted within two to three weeks after submitting your application. However, this can vary, depending on the nature of the position.
- I do not have access to a computer. How can I submit an application?
There are computers available at the local library, the ID Department of Labor, and the HR Office located in the Carondelet House (south of the Main Hospital Building).
- Who do I contact if I have questions about the application process?
You can call the Local HR Office at 208-799-5531.
Human Resource Team
Director- Jordan Elben
Recruitment- Tammy Parries-Melton
Benefits- Joy Ulrich