- How do I apply for a position at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center?
We ask all candidates to submit an application online for each position they would like to be considered for (we are unable to accept paper applications):
- Enter the Keyword or Job Opening ID for the position you are interested in and click search.
- Select the position that interests you. Then click Apply Now.
- You can log into your existing account, or create a username (your e-mail address) and password.
- After logging in, you can apply with or without a resume, however it is recommend that you do submit a resume with your application.
- How do I know if my application was submitted?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your application has been received.
- I do not have access to a computer. How can I submit an application?
Computers are available at local libraries and the Idaho Department of Labor.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about the application process?
You can contact St. Joe's Human Resources at:
Human Resource Team
- Director: Jordan Elben
- Coordinator: Lori Umfleet
- Recruitment: Tammy Parries-Melton
- Generalist: Jade House