Heart CenterCall 208.750.7507
Making heart health a priority
Heart health is about more than just your heart. Blood pressure, cholesterol, family history and other factors all play important roles in keeping your heart strong. If you have questions about your heart health but aren’t quite sure where to begin, start with a heart health assessment and learn more about any risks you may have for heart-related conditions. Your journey to a stronger heart starts here.
The St. Joseph's Heart Center offers the most comprehensive cardiology services between Boise and Spokane.
Level I Cardiac Center
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is designated as a level I cardiac center offering the most comprehensive cardiology services between Boise and Spokane. You can get the care you need, right here at home.
In addition, our skilled team includes qualified registered nurses and cardiovascular technicians to assist in excellent patient care.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center provides high-quality cardiovascular services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our physicians coordinate your care during a cardiac emergency - when time matters most. St. Joseph’s has a state of the art interventional procedure lab, along with an onsite clinic, offering everything from preventative to diagnostic cardiology services and follow-up care.
We are available to diagnose and treat all types of heart problems from common to complex including:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease Using balloons, Stents, and Rotoblation
- Congestive Heart Failure Including Biventricular Pacemaker Devices
- High blood pressure
- Evaluation of Chest Pains, Shortness of Breath, & Palpitations
- Heart Rhythm Problems, Syncopal Episodes
- Pacemaker, Internal Defibrillator, & Loop Recorder Implantation
- Pacemaker Follow-Up, Adjustment, and Battery Replacement
- Preventative Cardiology
- Women’s Heart Disease
Cath Lab Expansion and Improvements:
Completion of the year long, $3.6 million project upgraded the current lab and added an additional, state of the art procedure lab to the department. This expansion is a great accomplishment that enhances St. Joseph’s ability to meet the needs of our patients throughout the region ensuring patients and families can receive care close to home.
Available Non-Invasive Cardiac Testing
Our Non-Invasive Cardiac Diagnostics department at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center performs the following procedures both inpatient and outpatient:
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- Cardiac Stress Testing With and Without Imaging
- Cardiac Event Monitoring With Holter Monitors & Event Recorders For 30 Days At A Time
- Echocardiograms Including Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Calcium Scoring
Patient Care Team