At St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of COVID-19 in our community and adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
WELL visitors and guests of patients are currently permitted in our hospital and clinics.
- Masks required: We continue to require everyone entering our facilities to wear a mask.
- Well visitors, only. Only WELL visitors and guests are allowed. Any visitor or guest experiencing any respiratory symptom or running a fever will not be permitted to visit a patient – even if they are wearing a mask.
- COVID-19 restriction: Visitors are not allowed for patients in isolation for COVID-19.
We continue to recommend the use alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Limited Entry Point: Until otherwise notified, everyone entering the facility should come through our north entrance. This entrance is open 24 hours a day. Other entry points remain closed to visitors and guests at this time.
St. Joe’s values the trust our community places in us, and we appreciate your understanding.
As a reminder, please seek medical care as needed. And, if you are concerned you may be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, call your provider in advance of going to his or her office.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the emergency room.
Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Visiting hours may vary in some departments. Behavioral Health Unit visiting hours are 5:30 - 6: 30 p.m.
We recognize the important role family and loved ones play in the healing process, and we encourage visitors to come when it's best for their loved one. When visiting we ask:
- That you respect patients’ preference regarding visitation
- Limit visits during time of personal care and sensitive discussions
- Accommodate visits to promote an environment that supports safety (this may include following infection control restrictions and protocols), rest and healing
- Wash your hands before and after visiting
- Respect patient privacy, including patients other than the one you're visiting
- Follow notification guidelines when department is secured
- Respect patient and hospital property and not engage in any disruptive or threatening behavior
- Honor restrictions when imposed
All visitors must enter and exit the building through the north lobby entrance near the Emergency Department.