Congratulations to Loretta Harding, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center 2017 CNA of the Year
June 15, 2017
This week (June 15-22) is National Nursing Assistants Week. Congratulations to Loretta Harding, named St. Joseph Regional Medical Center's 2017 CNA of the Year!
Loretta began working at SJRMC in our Environmental Services department in 2001. In 2008, she obtained her degree and began her CNA career in our Operating Room, where she continues today. Her favorite part of her job is getting to work with amazing and supportive people.
Outside of work, Loretta enjoys bowling league, crochet, camping, fishing, time with her family, hiking and most anything outdoors! She had multiple nominations from her coworkers who describe her as: "hardworking, never complaining, compassionate, team player, always smiling and taking great pride in her job." She is described as an expert in the OR.
Amazing praise Loretta!
The following CNA's were nominated for the 2017 St. Joseph CNA of the Year:
- Misty Lester - Outpatient Surgery
- Darla Villopoto - Family Beginnings
- Hannah Neibergs - Family Beginnings
- Ryley Whitaker - Emergency Department
- Melanie Hoffelder - Mental Health Services
- Loretta Harding - Operating Room
- Jordyn Cook - ICU/PCU
- Meranda Robertson - Cancer Center
- Rayna Potter - Medical/Oncology
- Barb Baker - Surgical
- Britnie Paige Baune - Surgical
- Karrie Fischer - Outpatient Surgery
- Audrey Mayberry- ICU/PCU, Emergency Department
- Stephanie Parris - Medical/Oncology
- Rian Pena' - Cancer Center
Congratulations again to Loretta and to all who were nominated for our CNA of the Year. St. Joseph Regional Medical Center thanks all of our hard working CNAs and the care they provide every day!