We recognize the important role family and loved ones play in the healing process, and we encourage visitors to come when it's best for their loved one. When visiting we ask:
- That you respect patients’ preference regarding visitation
- Limit visits during time of personal care and sensitive discussions
- Accommodate visits to promote an environment that supports safety (this may include following infection control restrictions and protocols), rest and healing
- Wash your hands before and after visiting
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Respect patient privacy, including patients other than the one you're visiting
- Follow notification guidelines when department is secured
- Limit visitors to 1 or 2 in our emergency services and intensive care departments
- Respect patient and hospital property and not engage in any disruptive or threatening behavior
- Honor restrictions when imposed
The hospital is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For the safety of patients and employees, public entry, exterior doors (except the north lobby) at St. Joseph are locked from 8:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. During this time, all visitors must enter and exit the building through the north lobby emergency department entrance and check in with security to receive a visitor badge.
The Café At St. Joseph
The Cafe located on the 2nd floor of the Medical Center, serves a wide variety of meals and snacks and is open daily during the following times:
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Drinks and snacks are available all day long. Vending machines are located in various areas around the Medical Center.
Joe's Coffee Corner Espresso Bar
Joes Coffee Corner is located just inside the Cafe Visitors can purchase a wide variety of espresso drinks, coffee & tea.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday (Closed on Holidays) 6:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m